For many people, losing a pet can be a very difficult time. Sending a pet sympathy card to your friend with the perfect sympathy wording for the loss of a pet is a must. Not only will it honor their “best friend” but it will also make them feel that they aren’t crazy for loving their pet so much.
Whether you are a pet lover or not, here are some ideas for words of comfort to include in a pet sympathy card during this tough time for you friend. Love is love. It doesn’t matter if you choose to love a cat, dog or parakeet. At the end of the day it is about all the smiles you provide to your loved ones.
If you’re looking for the right words to include in a pet sympathy card, try some of these suggestions courtesy of sympathy-sayings-quotes-and-phrases.com.
Some more helpful hints….
- Share memories- Let them discuss and ask them to share happy memories with their pet.
- Send a sympathy basket- Let your friend who is grieving know you care shows support.
- Encourage them to open up- Keeping the pain inside will make the healing process last even longer. Listen to what they have to say.
- Support Group- Sometimes friends are not enough and they might need to share with people who are experiencing the same loss.
- Help out- Lend your help in any area they may need it.
At CardCycle.com we carry a full line of pet sympathy cards to help you express your words of support. We make it easy for you to send a card now with your own personal message. If you choose, we’ll handwrite the card for you, address the envelope in handwritten text with your return address, and stamp and take the card to the post office for you. Or we can mail the blank card directly to you so you can send it yourself or give it in person.